Raisa & Tulus - a Whole New World (Java Jazz 2013) HD

Lagu A WHOLE NEW WORLD ini merupakan soundtrack dari film kartun Aladdin yang dinyanyikan Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle. Entah kenapa akhir-akhir ini saya suka banget sama lagu ini. enjoy this song ya guys. Ini saya ada link yang dinyanyikan oleh penyanyi Indonesia "Raisa dan Tulus", it's amazing performance. :)

Lyricnya :
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no or where to go
Or say we’re only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I’m way up here
It’s crystal clear
That now I’m in a whole
New world with you
Now I’m in a whole
New world with you
Unbelievable sights Indescribable feeling Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling Through an endless diamond sky A whole new world Don’t you dare close your eyes A hundred thousand things to see Hold your breath, it gets better I’m like a shooting star I’ve come so far I can’t go back To where I used to be A whole new world Every turn a surprise With new horizons to pursue Every moment red-letter I’ll chase them anywhere There’s time to spare Let me share this whole New world with you A whole new world That’s where we’ll be A thrilling chase A wondrous place For you and me

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Live Traffic Visitor